More than 25 years of experience practicing criminal law
Heather J. Mattes defends the rights of clients in West Chester, Pennsylvania and the greater Philadelphia area. A tough, smart litigator, Heather J. Mattes represents criminal clients in a broad spectrum of criminal cases including white collar crime, grand jury investigations, domestic assault, drug charges, DUI and more. If you have been charged with credit card or insurance fraud, accused of domestic assault or subject to an illegal search, the Law Offices of Heather J. Mattes is ready to take your case and get results.
Attorney Heather J. Mattes is a skilled litigator who’s dedicated to helping clients during some of the worst times of their lives. Her dedication to justice is evident in her tenacious advocacy in the courtroom and in her compassion for the accused clients she is committed to helping. She also brings to every case invaluable experience gained in the Chester County Public Defender’s Office, as an assistant district attorney in the Delaware County District Attorney’s Office and in her work as a federal conflict appointment attorney. Her work in these prior positions enables her to view a case from all sides and to prepare the best defense. In addition, she is experienced in both state and federal grand jury and other legal work and capable of representing clients in these areas. Clients can expect to find the following at the Law Offices of Heather J. Mattes:
- Top quality representation — Attorney Heather J. Mattes brings more than 30 years of experience in criminal law to every case. Her prior experience as a prosecutor and federal conflict appointment attorney enables her to anticipate and diffuse arguments made by her opponents in court. Heather J. Mattes has developed outstanding litigation skills while advocating and winning cases for clients throughout her career.
- Compassion for clients — Heather J. Mattes has dedicated her practice to serving clients facing criminal charges. She considers it a privilege to help fight for their rights and secure their future. She builds a relationship with each client as she builds the case.
- Superior personal service — Heather J. Mattes provides personal attention to each client, from the beginning of a case to its conclusion. She offers a free initial consultation and remains available and accessible to clients throughout the process, while at the same time staying focused on case preparation.
West Chester attorney represents clients in criminal defense cases
Law Offices of Heather J. Mattes represents clients in all criminal defense cases, including white collar crime, grand jury investigations, domestic assault, drug charges, DUI and more. She advocates for clients in the following criminal defense areas:
- White Collar Crime—including cases of mail fraud, misappropriation of assets, identity theft and more
- Grand Jury Investigations—providing diligent legal representation in both state and federal Grand Jury investigations. Heather J. Mattes ensures clients’ rights are protected and they avoid potential criminal liability.
- Domestic Assault—covering simple assault, aggravated assault, child abuse, reckless endangerment and more
- DUI—advising clients on defense strategies including sobriety test administration weaknesses, probable cause and Breathalyzer maintenance flaws
- Drug Offenses—including illegal search and seizure
- And More
Contact Pennsylvania criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
If you are facing a criminal charge, call Law Offices of Heather J. Mattes at 610-431-7900 or contact her online for a free initial consultation on the facts of your case. She is prepared to put her experience and skills to work for you.